Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System Crashing - not new but more information - just looking for ideas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Update: I've since crashed a couple times but haven't been able to SSH in to check what is going on... just the power-off reboot option to get back... nothing new in the logs. Will keep trying to capture what is going on... and will follow up once I do.

    Comment


      #17
      UPDATE: _ mis-posted this as I had typed the command incorrectly - so very sorry.

      NOTE: tried this command via ssh - but the option 'eo' doesn't seem to work?

      ps -eo pid,ppid,stat,%cpu,%mem,comm --sort=-%cpu | head -30
      Last edited by LuigiCalamar; Today, 03:23 PM.

      Comment


        #18
        For whatever it's worth, that command works fine here - I copied and pasted it into a terminal

        Please Read Me

        Comment


          #19
          So Sorry - I'd thought I had deleted that message... I had a mis-type and didn't think I'd sent that reply

          Comment

          Users Viewing This Topic

          Collapse

          There are 0 users viewing this topic.

          Working...
          X