Update: I've since crashed a couple times but haven't been able to SSH in to check what is going on... just the power-off reboot option to get back... nothing new in the logs. Will keep trying to capture what is going on... and will follow up once I do.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
System Crashing - not new but more information - just looking for ideas
Collapse
X
-
UPDATE: _ mis-posted this as I had typed the command incorrectly - so very sorry.
NOTE: tried this command via ssh - but the option 'eo' doesn't seem to work?
ps -eo pid,ppid,stat,%cpu,%mem,comm --sort=-%cpu | head -30Last edited by LuigiCalamar; Today, 03:23 PM.
- Top
- Bottom
Comment
-
For whatever it's worth, that command works fine here - I copied and pasted it into a terminal
- Top
- Bottom
Comment
Users Viewing This Topic
Collapse
There are 0 users viewing this topic.





Comment