This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
    Something on your end is amiss then, as the last change I did is "Global". I'm going to log in to KFN 'as you' and see what I see.

Added:
    Okay, logging in as you and going to that thread, you are correct, the Administrative link isn't displayed. Hmmm. Not sure what is going on. When I look at your Profile information, the Primary Usergroup is 'Established' and your Additional Usergroups are 'Retired Administrator' and 'Valued Contributor'. Maybe I need to change your Primary Usergroup to 'Retired Administrator'. I'll make that change now. Done. Go to that thread and see if the Administrative link is showing for you.
    Nope.

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Try again please? Made another setting change.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Try again please? Made another setting change.
        You got it!
        I was able to move the remaining threads!
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Whew! Glad I 'got it' finally.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X