This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...nance-on-Btrfs
    Last edited by GreyGeek; Jul 11, 2018, 11:44 AM.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Thread has been OPENED.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...ot-file-system
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

That thread isn't CLOSED, you should be able to move it.

Comment

Not yet, and that's after waiting a couple hours to let the system percolate:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	no_admin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	643925

Comment

Found and adjusted the permissions. You should now be able to move this thread.

Comment

Still no joy...

Comment

No joy on this one, either ...

Comment

Try clearing your browser cache. The change I made on permissions allows you to move any thread you've created.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                      Try clearing your browser cache. The change I made on permissions allows you to move any thread you've created.
                      Still no joy after deleting 32MB of cache and all my login names and password.
                      I used the Brave browser but no joy with it either.
                      Then I tried the Tor browser but was blocked by security software.
                      I'll ask Oshunluver to move them.

Comment

Thanks for creating the new subforurm.
                        Linux User #454271

Comment

GG@ Try now. Made another change to permissions for the usergroup Retired Administrators.

Comment

Thank you
                            Dave Kubuntu 20.04 Registered Linux User #462608

Wireless Script: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...5#post12350385

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                              GG@ Try now. Made another change to permissions for the usergroup Retired Administrators.
                              No joy. Maybe vBulletin thinks I'm not retired but dead?

Comment

Something on your end is amiss then, as the last change I did is "Global". I'm going to log in to KFN 'as you' and see what I see.

Added:
                                Okay, logging in as you and going to that thread, you are correct, the Administrative link isn't displayed. Hmmm. Not sure what is going on. When I look at your Profile information, the Primary Usergroup is 'Established' and your Additional Usergroups are 'Retired Administrator' and 'Valued Contributor'. Maybe I need to change your Primary Usergroup to 'Retired Administrator'. I'll make that change now. Done. Go to that thread and see if the Administrative link is showing for you.
                                Last edited by Snowhog; Jul 12, 2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X