Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using firefox and javascript is not blocked.

Comment

Frankly, since the background color or the post area stays white regardless of the theme (except "Dark" when it's black) I'm not really sure we need all those themes. I can hardly tell the difference.
      I don't see an option for "Dark", just these with both Brave and Firefox on my laptop, both default installs, no extensions or script blocking efforts from my side.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211029093443.png
Views:	169
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	657645

Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

• Snowhog
        Snowhog commented
        Editing a comment
        On my iMac (macOS Big Sur) with the Safari browser I see all the themes in the list. I also see all the themes on my laptop running Kubuntu 21.10 and using Firefox 93.0. What you are experiencing must be local; something about your browser.

There is nothing in the usergroup permissions that deals with or would otherwise affect what themes are available to select.

No dark theme with Google Chrome as well (Kubuntu 20.04 on a Dell Vostro 15 3000).
      Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

On my iMac (macOS Big Sur) with the Safari browser I see all the themes in the list. I also see all the themes on my laptop running Kubuntu 21.10 and using Firefox 93.0. What you are experiencing must be local; something about your browser.

There is nothing in the usergroup permissions that deals with or would otherwise affect what themes are available to select.
        Comments are not comment-able I think this feature may make things confusing, maybe? As opposed to quote/posting

Anyhoo, back on topic, only specific themes are visible/selectable to all users, and the 'dark' one is not one of them, at the moment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211029_070148.png Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	657650 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211029_070225.png Views:	0 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	657651

It should be visible now

Comment

Thank you much! I see there is a Cool Blue Wide. Works properly and fills the page
          The next brick house on the left
          Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
            It should be visible now
            Thanks for the magic
            Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post

Comments are not comment-able I think this feature may make things confusing, maybe? As opposed to quote/posting

Anyhoo, back on topic, only specific themes are visible/selectable to all users, and the 'dark' one is not one of them, at the moment.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20211029_070148.png Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	657650 Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20211029_070225.png Views:	0 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	657651

It should be visible now
              claydoh Thank you. So that's what those check marks do!

Sometimes I can't see the forest for all the trees in front of me.
              Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
              "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

• claydoh
                claydoh commented
                Editing a comment
                There are so many trees, and branches, and leaves!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211029_145134.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	657670
              You guys aren't seeing this?

Please Read Me

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1030_000043.png Views:	0 Size:	14.9 KB ID:	657687

No. What we see is... the above. No flag, no like, no... comment ;·)
                I suggest, for those tuning the interface, to make a "normal", unprivileged, user account, and try it out with that.

Comment

Okay. The ability to add a Comment to a Reply is restricted to specific User Groups. By default, Administrators and Super Moderators (of which we have none) automatically have this ability. Sorry for all the confusion. We (Administrators) are in fact evaluating the usefulness of this 'feature'. It may eventually be turned off for everyone.
                  Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
                  "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                  X