X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
    Here's the link I get:

Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.kde.org%2FKexi%2FReleases%233.0.0&h=LAQFjiyUzAQGmB3VpTvtXbuu8z7s8GroEcHD08qyqVQSV3A&enc=AZP_a80DeHbtDld5BhaGQzNdd_27HHOcSfkga904sfWl23wdzPNMuh_nOm_2EceE0lSuL3vwWKfRVuqogVrzFh9LfZzTXyh2HhxiULxweRyguA8JPckOwztL82alpDJG-PfbMYYAvKShroSktzux6pgGeCO0ARy-y1h94z1czWXURsdAyDy1LH_LmD6rxqJX84JTzXhUWTl1E_vx9OpU5au0&s=1
    Maybe FaceButt hijacked Chrome. I'll try a different browser
    That's what my FF shows when I hover over the link. When I click on it I am also taken through facebook.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Okay, I see what you are all seeing when on my K 16.04 laptop. That's interesting to be sure. I've replaced the offending URL with the pure URL.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Okay, I see what you are all seeing when on my K 16.04 laptop. That's interesting to be sure. I've replaced the offending URL with the pure URL.
        Earlier, when I connected FF to KMail I was getting unconverted characters in the URL and in the subject line, just like your link. I fixed it by adding a switch. Fast forward a couple months and after an update the fix didn't work any more. So, I always copy the link from the url and use it to replace the untranslated link in the body of the email.

Still putzing around trying to find a fix.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Must have been the iPad that did it.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
          X