X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My KDE Neon is already in festivity mode:

Comment

Pemartins.
      Nice desktop and ...Lol I have a variant of that wallpaper w/o the tree to the right television machine also!
      Very festive!
      and playing Christmas music using Clementine and other players also!
      lots fun!
      woodlikesitsmoke
      sigpic
      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

@pemartins What theme is that? It looks a little steampunk'ish.
        Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
        Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

woody's christmas wally and Blue on Blue

I don't want even to try to compete with Pmartin's festive wallpaper but he inspired me to put up my present wallpaper on the work computer and a pic of my final build Woody's lastest and bestest "Blue on Blue" wall computer which is at least bright blue! .

ONE THING THAT WAS ILLUSTRATED by Nick was that "as sophisticated as he was", he didn't care "which side of the tracks" people came from as long as they were good people and you can see some of them in the image... maybe that is one reason why I've always been able to get along with just about anybody... people are people and it is always Christmas to the ol' woodsmoker.

I have spent at least part of my Christmas with Nick and Nora since I first saw the film when i was a kid. so i't not so festive as it were but it means a lot to me at Christmas time.

woodythhanksPmartinsmoke
          Last edited by woodsmoke; Dec 10, 2018, 01:38 AM.
          sigpic
          Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

@woodsmoke awesome!

@Rod J yes it's Steampunk indeed, I'm using Steampunk's Plasma (https://www.opendesktop.org/p/998744/) and Aurorae (https://store.kde.org/p/1002654) themes on top of KDE Neon's default theme. I just added a couple of buttons to Steampunk's Aurorae theme for keepabove and shade and modified the sticky (alldesktops) button.
            I attached them to this post, if someone has Steampunks Aurorae theme installed and wants those extra butons just unpack the zip and copy the 3 files to ~/.local/share/aurorae/themes/SteampunK/
            Attached Files

Comment

Pemartins

aww. my blushes.
              woody
              sigpic
              Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Me? I like it nice and clean:

Last edited by deanr; Jun 13, 2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Me too :·)
                  Except, some sort of system monitor to let me know what's going on, I must have. I just tried to make it as unobtrusive as possible, but informative at the same time.
                  And xplanetFX, it's just too pretty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kdescr.png
Views:	1
Size:	340.5 KB
ID:	644213

Comment

Originally posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
                    Me too :·)
                    Except, some sort of system monitor to let me know what's going on, I must have. I just tried to make it as unobtrusive as possible, but informative at the same time.
                    And xplanetFX, it's just too pretty.
                    Very nice - modern, sleek, and clean. Me likey!
                    ​"Keep it between the ditches"
                    K*Digest Blog
                    K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Glad you do.
                      The clouds on xplanet are real-time (updated every two hours)
                      The conky monitor is here.. Needs some adjusting, and if you want the disk bar-graph, just ask.
                      The dock is latte. Me likey

Comment

somewhat new look for a wile

and

VINNY
                        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                        16GB RAM
                        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

@Vinny - as always, nice layout.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
                            @Vinny - as always, nice layout.
                            thanks .
                            I just love the pretty colors , even though theirs no DSL hear ? ? ? O that's backwards ,,,,,,anyway

VINNY
                            i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                            16GB RAM
                            Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Kde 5.61.0?

Comment

Originally posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
                                Kde 5.61.0?
                                That will be the KDE Frameworks version. Calling it the 'KDE version' is not the best way to display it in conky.

If you are using git branch builds, the internal version gets bumped to the next when the previous is out, even though FW 5.61.0 won't actually be released until 10th August.
                                On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Working...
                                X