X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service Temporarily Unavailable

I'm having difficulty even sending error message. Here is what I got:
    "Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable"
    I got this from a Tor browser. Only way to contact Kubuntu Forums. Once I log off, I most liely won't be able to respond to this thread. Thanks Verndog

Can someone help me. Its been almost a week. If I can't get by the '503' error how am I suppose to contact the admin here?
    403 FORBIDDEN
    STOP!
    STOP!
    https://www.kubuntuforums.net/forum.php
    READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING!
    This website runs a protection script to keep spammers, bots, and other unwanted
    connections away ... and the protection script found a problem with your connection.
    The reason(s) your connection was interrupted are:
    Cloud Services. (CLD-0210). Cloud (IPV4:L1228). IP range
    whitelisted bypass (CUST-BYP-IPV4 ,
    If you can fix the issue yourself (such as using a different browser, connecting through
    a different Internet provider, etc) please do so. Otherwise, PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST
    24 HOURS so the site administrator has a chance to look into the problem.
    The site administrator provides an e-mail link to start a trouble ticket about this block.
    Please do not change the subject line, nor the first few lines of the body text.
    Click HERE to start a trouble ticket.
    If the link above does not work, please email us at b l o c k e d @ k u b u n t u f o r
    u m s . n e t and include Ticket #1845406 within your email.
    The following connection details have been logged to help the site administrator
    resolve this issue:
    Record #: 1845406
    Time: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 03:28:37 +0000
    Host / ISP: vps-94db3f66.vps.ovh.net
    Geohost: 51.210.243.200.EU.FR.16276.ovh (51.210.0.0/16)
    IP Address: 51.210.243.200
    Stripped Query:
    Referer:
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/78.0 [ZBB4.1
    en EU FR 16276 0]
    Reconstructed URL: https:// www.kubuntuforums.net /forum.php
    Generated by ZB-Block 0.7.1, based on code originally written by Zaphod
    1 of 1
    12/15/20, 3:35 AM
    Last edited by verndog; Dec 14, 2020, 09:59 PM.
    Boot Info Script

Did you send an email to the address specified in the warning page?

Click HERE to start a trouble ticket.
    If the link above does not work, please email us at b l o c k e d @ k u b u n t u f o r
    u m s . n e t and include Ticket #1845406 within your email.

Comment

Claydoh. I can’t assist; I’m in the hospital and can’t connect to our server via SSH from my phone, else I could fix (at least temporarily) this for him. I might be discharged sometime today. If so, I’ll fix him when I’m back home.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Claydoh. I can’t assist; I’m in the hospital and can’t connect to our server via SSH from my phone, else I could fix (at least temporarily) this for him. I might be discharged sometime today. If so, I’ll fix him when I’m back home.
        I hope you are ok!

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
          I hope you are ok!
          Yes Snowhog - get well soon!

Please Read Me

Comment

Low back problem. Spasms and pain. When it happens I’m immobilized and need assistance. More later. Oshunlvr should be able to deal with this I think. He logs into the sever via SSH (console/shell) then logs in as root. He should then be able to issue the alias rm503. If he can’t, like I said, I’ll deal with it when I’m back home.

Comment

Best of luck Snowhog! I'm a professional patient.
              If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Comment

Every day, starting when I wake up, I have 7 physical therapy exercises I do (with repetition, during the day) -- 5 are for the lower back; 2 for the legs (I'm a walker -- and need stretches). Sounds like your back is worse and/or in a different category, though. Good luck, Snowhog. I know many people poo-poo physical therapy, but I have had good luck with mine. (Had to use them only twice.) Usually meet for evaluation, demonstrate a little, then use take-home exercises and call as necessary.
                An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
                  Did you send an email to the address specified in the warning page?
                  Yes, I did. No reply.
                  Sorry Snowhog your ill. I knew if you were here it would be fixed asap.
                  I'm online now through Tor browser. Firefox or anything else fails '503'.
                  ZB-Block informed.
                  Boot Info Script

Comment

Thank you. I might be home today. Might. Where were you (home, work, elsewhere) when you got blocked?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                      Thank you. I might be home today. Might. Where were you (home, work, elsewhere) when you got blocked?
                      Home. No work, no elsewhere, library closed 'covid'. I'm sure its my IP address has been triggered. Never happened before.
                      Boot Info Script

Comment

@Snowhog, wish you all the best. Hope you recover fast!

Comment

Originally posted by verndog View Post
                          Home. No work, no elsewhere, library closed 'covid'. I'm sure its my IP address has been triggered. Never happened before.
                          Always a first time.

Comment

Indeed. I got that 503 error msg a few months ago and Snowhog fixed it for me.

I used to get lower back pain about once a year or so. It's disabling. I used an elastic wrap specially designed for treating such problems. I hid it under my shirt and pants and it allowed me to get around with little or no pain.
                            Took about three days for the pain to go away and then I could take it off.
                            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Back home (discharged from the hospital late this afternoon). I've cleared the 503 blocks, so try connecting from your normal browser again. IF you get a blocking message, note the date/time and your IP address and let me know. Just email me at blocked@kubuntuforums.net. I can look at the blocked records and see exactly what ZB-Block doesn't like about your connection.

Comment

Working...
                              X