Can you explain to me why I can't install new version of Haruna, My ubuntu.sources file is:
URIs: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
Suites: resolute resolute-updates resolute-backports
Components: main universe restricted multiverse
Signed-By: /usr/share/keyrings/ubuntu-archive-keyring.gpg
Types: deb
URIs: http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
Suites: resolute-security resolute resolute-updates resolute-backports
Components: main universe restricted multiverse
Signed-By: /usr/share/keyrings/ubuntu-archive-keyring.gpg
I entered net disk:
archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/h/haruna/
There I see Haruna version 1.8.1
And I wrote in Konsole: sudo apt install haruna=1.8.1
But reply is: Error: Version '1.8.1' for 'haruna' was not found
Can you explain to me how I can install Haruna version 1.8.1.
URIs: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
Suites: resolute resolute-updates resolute-backports
Components: main universe restricted multiverse
Signed-By: /usr/share/keyrings/ubuntu-archive-keyring.gpg
Types: deb
URIs: http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
Suites: resolute-security resolute resolute-updates resolute-backports
Components: main universe restricted multiverse
Signed-By: /usr/share/keyrings/ubuntu-archive-keyring.gpg
I entered net disk:
archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/h/haruna/
There I see Haruna version 1.8.1
And I wrote in Konsole: sudo apt install haruna=1.8.1
But reply is: Error: Version '1.8.1' for 'haruna' was not found
Can you explain to me how I can install Haruna version 1.8.1.






Comment