This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
    LOL, I'd love a good long warm water dive with you and a longer night of wild discourse over a few glasses. Never say never!
    Im diving Cozumel end of june beginning of july and St. Pete's some random time this summer, Crystal River with the Manatees...God forbid I don't contract Vibrio.

woodsmoke
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

IF you were young and healthy and don’t have any existing medical conditions then Vibro vulnificans shouldn’t be any problem. But, if you are old or have a compromised immune system then you should stay out of the water Woody! [emoji15]
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Installed this and tried it. I don't like that the distribute with snap, but it is a pretty clean interface; the lack of a proper address book is a deal breaker for me

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
        Registered Linux User 545823

Comment

gg

LOL

72...!!

WOODOLDSMOKE
          sigpic
          Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by jpenguin View Post
            Installed this and tried it. I don't like that the distribute with snap, but it is a pretty clean interface; the lack of a proper address book is a deal breaker for me

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
            I used the PPA to avoid snap, which I deleted from my system. I thought the address book was rudimentary as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
            X