This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
    Maybe also get rid of the reputation meter bars under our user names?
    Some may prefer to see it. However, it is controllable by the user: User Settings > Account > Reputation Level and uncheck the box.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      Some may prefer to see it. However, it is controllable by the user: User Settings > Account > Reputation Level and uncheck the box.
      It still shows the bars, though.
      Looks like it will take a modification to remove it.

Comment

I think that makes it not visible to other, non-Admin users.

Yup, just tested with my test user.
        Last edited by Snowhog; Mar 20, 2022, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I logged off, opened a different browser, on a profile that has never logged in to KFN, and still saw the bars.

No biggie
          Attached Files

Comment

Okay, my bad. I was on my iPhone when I did my test. I just missed seeing the Reputation pips.

Comment

I pretty much "Like" what claydoh wrote. I just read Snowhog's C&P from the vBulletin manual, but I view the "Like" button as showing appreciation for what the poster wrote, as opposed to a system Wheelbarrow sizes to judge nad sizes.
              "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
              – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Coming back to topic (sort of), this looks like a good case to use snaps or flatpaks. Without resorting to virtualization or keeping an ancient system (16.04 is very old by Linux standards), programs like these could be containerized.

Comment

Working...
                X