This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another game to play in the office...

I just started a new browser based game call Forge of Empires. A civilization-building game where players can develop their own city and construct it from scratch. The game, which starts in the Stone Age to Modern Age. If you like simulations, building, and collecting taxes, then it should keep you from falling to sleep.

Click image for larger version

Name:	brone-age.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	648085

I am still in the Bronze Age myself, and you can optionally spend money on this game buying instant builds. There is in game mail and chat. But if you plan to play with a friend, make sure you are both on the same game server.

Is it the type of game where other players can attack you? Is it timed...meaning that you can use a turn only once every hour or something?

Comment

I waste my time with "0 A.D." Still in alpha stage, but fun and has a lot of potential.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
        I waste my time with "0 A.D." Still in alpha stage, but fun and has a lot of potential.
        Should get better over the next year, too, after that IndieGoGo campaign!

EDIT: I just gave 0A.D. a go, I had been meaning to try it for ages and I'm really impressed with how good it is! I used to love Age of Mythology, this seems just as addictive (and very easy to pick up if you've ever played anything like AOE/AOM before!)
        Last edited by Feathers McGraw; Jan 28, 2014, 01:48 PM.
        samhobbs.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by whatthefunk View Post
          Is it the type of game where other players can attack you? Is it timed...meaning that you can use a turn only once every hour or something?
          Yes the other players can assist or attack you. Yes there you wait for things such as points to build up 1 an hour even when you are not playing online.

@oshunluvr: Time is an evil invention of the Swiss to control and dominate you. Don't fall for it!!

Comment

Lol

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
            X