X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

editing plasma theme question

hi
    im trying to edit the air theme to become more to my liking, basically i like things a bit more monochrome so i wanna replace the blueish hover colour in the taskbar buttons (and elsewhere) with say dark grey, heres a pic of what i wanna change https://i.imgur.com/BXYEX2V.png - i wanna replace the blue with smt else. ive tried editing the svg files in both karbon and inkscape but the nature of svg files escape me, i just cant get it to work, it just ends up in a mess
    Attached Files

K Menu > System Settings > Workplace Appearance > Window Decorations > Configure Decorations... > Shadows is where you want to look.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

no, im not talking about shadows under windows, i got rid of the awful blue shadows ages ago, read my post more thoroughly

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that is controlled by the settings in whatever Desktop Theme you are using. The would require editing the appropriate SVG file to accomplish with INKSCAPE. What Name and where that SVG is in the Desktop Theme I don't know. Desktop themes are locate in ~/.kde/share/apps/desktoptheme/.

Comment

Working...
        X