This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD and DVD Labels for 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

OK, What is below are links to the labels. To minimize bandwidth overage I'm just posting a link instead of showing the picture with the link. Never could get an account set up on KDE-Look.org. Any way, hope these do Kubuntu proud and fit what you need. Enjoy!!

Note: I would like to give thanks to the owner of the KDE logo for which I used for this Label. Jedipottsy of DeviantArt was kind enough to give me the privilege of using that logo. I do not think the label would look as good as it does without it. Again, thank you Jedipottsy.

AMD64 - Live DVD:
    AMD64 - Live CD:
    i386 - Live DVD:
    i386 - Live CD:

Re: CD and DVD Labels for 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Nice work.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Very nice -- thanks!

Comment

Thank you both. Though the artists who drew Konqui and the KDE Logo get tops. All I drew were the bullets . Those are easy. The layout is mine of course .

Comment

Nice, but did you forget the Alternative Install CD?

Also, I would like to change "AMD64" to "x86_64". Many intel users do not know that the "amd64" actually performs well in all x86_64 platforms.

Comment

No I didn't forget those, I didn't do them on purpose. There didn't seem to be an interest in those. As far as the naming, I did that to keep with how the Kubuntu download appears. I do agree and I have seen the "x86_64" on a lot of download options lately. On 9.04, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'm looking at something different on newer releases, though the center KDE/Kubuntu logo will stay.

Comment

Working...
            X