This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Resolution Kubuntu Logo

I've been looking for a high resolution kubuntu logo around the site and cant seem to find one thats a high enough resolution that it will look good when printed on an 8.5x11 or 11x17 without looking pixelated. Where could I find it or if someone has a template (just plain colors no fancy shading), I would appreciate it if I could use it. Also I'm curious as to what font the kubuntu logo is made from...

Re: High Resolution Kubuntu Logo

The font used in the logo is called 'ubuntu-title', you can get it by installing 'ttf-ubuntu-title' package from universe.

As for a bigger logo, I think I made a big plain logo some time ago. If I find it, I'll drop it into the image gallery and link it here.

Comment

Couldn't find the finished logo, but perhaps you can make some use of this draft...feel free to edit it as you please (you can pick the right colors from the official logos)
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the base, it's a start

Kinda suprising its called ubuntu-title. I think there have only been one or two other fonts I've needed that actually were named the same. Usually they go by some other weird name.

Comment

Working...
        X