This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change my Profile Info

How to change my Profile Info. This forum has a little different Terminology than most I've been to and I don't see where to add a little info that folks will see under my Posts. Usually called a Signature?
    Dell OptiPlex 9010 SFF, 8GB RAM, i7 3770, Kubuntu 18.04, MB 051FJ8

Vick on Settings. You’ll find it there.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Ahhh, thank you. See what happens when you give me to many buttons, I get confused lol.

Comment

Yeah, we're sort of using an older interface style so a few things are hard to find IMO. It took me a while to get the sig thing figured out too.

Please Read Me

Comment

Ahh, were you been? I see you on the board but I haven't heard from ya? I think the Forum is awesome! I was just a little overwhelmed at the time, my head was spinning trying to fix my Kubuntu Install. So I did not see the Settings button.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty7 View Post
            Ahh, were you been? I see you on the board but I haven't heard from ya? I think the Forum is awesome! I was just a little overwhelmed at the time, my head was spinning trying to fix my Kubuntu Install. So I did not see the Settings button.
            I'm always lurking...

I've been busy with work and getting my house fixed. I typically post early in the morning over coffee, then sometimes late in the evening.

Please Read Me

Comment

One could also click on the FAQ link.
              Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
              "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
              X