This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"CONSOLE" tags creating extra space?

Anyone else notice when you use the CONSOLE tag set you get an extra space before and after the enclosed text inside the highlighted area? Bug or intended?? It kinda messes up alignment of stacked lines.

This is a single line.

This is multiple lines.
    Note the extra space
    on the first line and
    trailing the last line.

Both the above were typed in, then highlighted and CONSOLE tag selected. In the raw text, the CONSOLE tags are on the same line as the first and last lines in the stacked example and on each end of the single line (same line). Here what it looks like if you move the tags above and below the text using a CR:

This is multiple lines.
    Note the extra space
    ABOVE the first line
    and NO space
    trailing the last line.

I know, I'm super anal, right?

Work around is to enclose each line individually, but that's time consuming when you talk (eerrr, write) as much as I do...
    Last edited by oshunluvr; Apr 22, 2015, 02:36 PM.

Please Read Me

I see you are all pro environment and anti waste

Comment

I just like things NEAT AND LINED UP PROPERLY!

It's OK - I'm calm now...

Please Read Me

Comment

I think some of these tags are editable, i'll look and see

Comment

Check it now. There is a little padding built into this, so I removed that, and the change will be seen in the OP

Comment

Though I can see why the space may have been added, as this just highlights the text in grey, and uses a mono font, the padding probably makes the text stick out a little more - heh - by further separating the style from normal text.

Comment

Sweet, thanks Clay - and you did it with only one finger available for typing... LOL

Please Read Me

Comment

Lol, close!!

Unfortunately I can only flip one bird at the moment, so multitasking is a bit out of the question

Comment

Working...
                X