Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I an't gonna lie. A little miffed that Plasma 6.0.2 is out and we still don't have 6.0.1 in KDEneon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] I an't gonna lie. A little miffed that Plasma 6.0.2 is out and we still don't have 6.0.1 in KDEneon

https://kde.org/announcements/plasma/6/6.0.2/

and I quote:

You should use KDE neon if you are an adventurous KDE enthusiast who wants the latest and greatest from the KDE community as soon as it's available, with no delays, opinionated patches, or UX changes. This is KDE software the way KDE designed it!

Please Read Me

6.02 is currently building, hopefully we see it by morning.
    Dunno why no 6.0.1. No one will say, though I haven't been pushy. They have gotten a lot of crap from all directions, I am sure.

The main dev, of the 2-4 I think that there are, may have been away from the office. He teaches/competes in kayak and canoe events, iirc. I did notice something about that in my weekly Farcebook scroll.
    Last edited by claydoh; Mar 12, 2024, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240312_194754.png
Views:	104
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	677368

Last edited by claydoh; Mar 12, 2024, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Yup. Just had my KDE neon User Edtion VM upgraded a few minutes ago. For me, 116 upgraded packages.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

… and now Yakuake's upper half of the first line is not always hidden under a floating top panel anymore - now sometimes this half line is displayed on top of the floating panel.

Well, I have to sleep now and will be annoyed about Plasma 6's visual bugs tomorrow again.
          Debian KDE & LXQt • Kubuntu & Lubuntu • openSUSE KDE • Windows • macOS X
          Desktop: Lenovo ThinkCentre M75s • Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 13" • and others

get rid of Snap script (20.04 +)reinstall Snap for release-upgrade script (20.04 +)
          install traditional Firefox script (22.04 +)​ • install traditional Thunderbird script (24.04)

Comment

Yeah, of course as soon as I complain, they come through, LOL - on 6.0.2 now

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
            X