This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Settings bug...

I noticed this today - first time in a long time I played with the look and feel of my desktop. I just wondered if anyone else is experiencing this:

Open System Settings> Application Style> Window Decorations
    Select a different Theme and click "Apply"
    Then click on Widget Style - and notice the selection screen (the right-side window) doesn't change.

I've noticed if I select Workspace Theme the window will change, but clicking around on various other option results in blank right-side screens.

I also discovered if I click back to Window Decorations, I can click on another style - but it doesn't appear selected - and I can then click on the Apply button - even though it does not appear active - and the change will occur.

Something is seriously wrong.

Please Read Me

I think it seems to be a window refreshing issue ,,,,,I have the shade/unshade a window with the mouse wheel on the title bar .

if I follow you process hear you are correct the window dose not change/refresh at switching to Widget Style , BUT if I shade/unshade the window it appears and is active ,,that is I will get the apply button lighting up if I chose a different widget style.

But yes this is a problem.

KDE frameworks 5.41.0

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Ok, I just tried minimizing and restoring the window and it does seem to recover if you do that.

One other things I noticed - after the first "Apply" the app itself seems less responsive. Like, there's a small delay or slower performance when you change windows that wasn't there when I first open the app. Could just me paying extra attention...

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post

One other things I noticed - after the first "Apply" the app itself seems less responsive. Like, there's a small delay or slower performance when you change windows that wasn't there when I first open the app. Could just me paying extra attention...
        No ,,not just you I see that as well ,,,,like it's lagging , trying to catch up with it's self.

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
        X