Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

File operations using Dolphin - Beware the Gotchya!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know trolls, and Nick is no troll!
    Liking Gnome better than KDE is no heresy. I don't understand it but it's not a capital offense.
    Using Win10 (or 8) is. Win7 not so much, but sometime circumstances force one to use Win7.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
      I know trolls, and Nick is no troll!
      Liking Gnome better than KDE is no heresy. I don't understand it but it's not a capital offense.
      Using Win10 (or 8) is. Win7 not so much, but sometime circumstances force one to use Win7.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
      In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement...
      You could use or fan whatever. It is your business. But if you post off-topic messages then I will call you a troll.
      Last edited by LinkBot; Nov 05, 2015, 03:20 AM.
      Try Me !

Comment

nickstone is NOT a troll.

I've been known to do some off topic posting and got put into detention for it but nobody said that I was a troll.

Maybe kinda stoopid and from the midwest but not a troll! lol

woodsmoke
        sigpic
        Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Threads staying on-topic? In KFN?? Doesn't that make quite a lot of us trolls, then

Click image for larger version

Name:	linux-troll-5_re.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	643081

Comment

How's the weather?

Comment

Working...
            X