This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Installing Kubuntu, step by step

I am currently in the middle of installing Kubuntu and am very pleased to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for the guide. Thank you very much.
    The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions--So If it Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!

Comment

@trigan: You might note that this thread was started in 2005. Also, the Original Poster (OP) has not been active for quite a while. In fact he hasn't even updated his own blog since 1997. Accordingly, he is extremely unlikely to respond to your message.

In the interests of getting you the help you want (without confusing everyone who might search later on the issues in your post), I suggest that you start a new topic in a different part of this site. I'd suggest either the "Help the New Guy" forum, or the "Karmic Koala -- Installation and Boot" forum.

@ChrisNL and StormNinja2: I'm really glad that you found whoIam55's tutorial to be helpful, that's why we're here, and thank you for letting other folks know that this advice is still useful.

Comment

trigan's post split and moved to Karmic Koala -- Installation and Boot
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X