Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In USA Internet and Smartphone use has peaked.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
    GG wrote:

so...please confirm that you are saying that a "spray" on the OUTSIDE of the eye affected INTERNAL floating bodies ( of which I have a few ).

woodinterestedsmoke
    It wasn't a spray, it was a fluid. A couple drops two times a day for 3-6 months. Normally L-Carnosine is created by the body and used in the eye's vitreous humor to keep things clear. When one gets older they make less of it. You can't eat it because it would digested by various enzymes. The 1-N-Acetyl part is the lipophilic part which allows it to pass through the the corneal epithelium, which is also lipophilic. Bowman's & Descement's membranes add to the complexity giving the lipophilic-hydrophilic-lipophilic barrier which 1-N-Acetyl-Carnosine cartwheels through, switching ends as it penetrates the corona. Inside the eye it breaks down to give L-Carnosine, the active ingredient. At least that's the theory. All I know is that it worked for me.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

THAT is very interesting oh great grey one.

I copied it for just in case things devolve, now it is just a very minor and very intermittent nuiscance.

thanks
      woody
      sigpic
      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Here, this fits in:

Best PC Builds 2018 Competition
        https://www.tomshardware.com/news/be...ion,37909.html
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

My use of IOT is still on the rise. Everything else is pretty maxed-out!

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
          X