This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
    Conservatives haven't had a single thing to do with the operations of ghettos in major metropolitan areas. Even Michael Moore tweeted, “Flint has voted for Dems for 84 straight yrs. What did it get us?” Detroit, Camden, New Orleans, Chicago, Brooklyn, Compton, Atlanta, Gary, Baltimore, Miami, Flint, Oakland, Saint Louis, San Bernardino, South LA, Huston, Newark, Memphis and several other major metropolitan areas all have one thing in common: they've been under Democrat political control for decades. And their current ghetto status is ALWAYS someone else's fault, usually Conservatives who aren't even around or have any influence.

They are blamed because they are the Left's scapegoat. The Left (Dems) keep promising freebies in exchange for votes and the citizens keep bellying up to the trough, but its always someone else's money. The Democrat politicians in those towns live high off the hog while their constituents remain trapped in poverty by the gov restrictions, regulations and taxation on businesses. That leaves them only criminal activities to make money. Read what people who have lived in those places say about them.
    Ok. So rather than blame somebody else, what do you suggest we do to clean up inner city areas?

Comment

That's a whole other debate!
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

This really is a very SIMPLE thing.

The first people on the scene for over two thousand years were "conservatives"...yes...the "people who railed against it" were on the fringe but...they were "on the fringe" for a very simple reason.

And that reason is this..."the drug feels real good when you inject it but it does not make you ANY money to buy the next hit".

All that CLIMATE STUFF!!!

Here is what was NOT REPORTED IN THE U.S...but still Obama is playing it up ...and Gore is harvesting millions...

The guy who started the whole climate thing...says...it never happened...and...oh yeah...

ummm sorry...apparently... I erased / formatted my ONE...

no cds

no dvds

no usbs

as backup...

my ONE HARD DRIVE...

is either GONE OR FORMATTED...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...organised.html
        sigpic
        Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

this is going to far ,,,,,I do not even know where to start .

so I'll start hear .

any one who believes the one race is superior to another ,,,,,is crazy , if white supremacists think they half to take back America from the immigrants and the liberals ,,,and ,,,whoever , they are deluded , if your white or anything but red or brown ,you are an immigrant.
          the only ones that are native to this continent are the Indianans and some northern south Americans ,,,,in the Canadian section and Alaska the Inuit.

and whats with all the notsie regalia ,,,,,this is America not Germany ,,,if they went to Germany they would be run out , if there great grand fathers saw them looking like that they wold drag them to the wood shed and whip the tar out of them saying "boy most of my friends died stopping those A** holes" .

same goes for the confederate battle flag flying A** wipes ,,,again this is the united states of America ,,,not the confederate states of whatever ,,,,they were fighting to keep their slave labor AND lost ,,,,,SLAVERY dam it and thats all those statues mean to a large part of the population hear ,,,,,,,if you scream "heritage" ,,,,your screaming ,,,slavery put them in a museum display of a dark part of our history,,,,,,history/past ,,,

alt-left , alt-rite , ,,,,,2 extreme ends of a balance beam ,,,we need to get to the middle or we will tip the scales over and chaos will ensue,,,,again

I am beginning to think that the human animal is touched with a bit of insanity and a huge amount of greed , we as a species have been searching for the power to subjugate and destroy/conker each other for so long that we now have the power to destroy most of what mother earth,the goddess , gaia has spent millions of years creating with our nuclear arsenals and ,,pleas don't start spouting organized religion at me ,,,my goodness their are to many of them and all of them clam to be correct in THEIR beliefs ,,,,so therefor none of them are .

if we as a species do not start trying to find a way to live love and care for each other (and I mean all of us , black white yellow brown red green whatever ) we will eventually do just that ,,,,destroy the world as we know it .

I feel that maybe the planet would be better off without us , we are slowly killing off other species and destroying the environment that gave us all we see ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I had a dream ,,,,,,,and in this dream I was in space ,,,,,and saw a world full of life , then the humans came into the seen , at first it was good and in concert with the rest of life , then , over time they spreed across the planet and took over large sections of it and over populated it with themselves and kept growing and growing like mold on an orange and began to rot the hole thing ,,,,,,,in the next seen the planet earth was just a dead rock in space .

VINNY
          i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
          16GB RAM
          Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Ya know...

sometimes...when someone says something simply...and directly... it has an effect...

alt-left , alt-rite , ,,,,,2 extreme ends of a balance beam ,,,we need to get to the middle or we will tip the scales over and chaos will ensue,,,,again

I am beginning to think that the human animal is touched with a bit of insanity and a huge amount of greed , we as a species have been searching for the power to subjugate and destroy/conker each other for so long that we now have the power to destroy most of what mother earth,the goddess , gaia has spent millions of years creating
            Vinny...

you should write a book...

entitle it maybe...

Insanity and Greed

oopss..books are .kinda useless in this day and age...

you should start a blog.

after all

War and Peace

seemed to garner some small amount of attention!

woodlikesreadingotherpeoplesblogssmoke
            Last edited by woodsmoke; Aug 19, 2017, 12:35 AM.
            sigpic
            Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
              Ya know...

sometimes...when someone says something simply...and directly... it has an effect...

Vinny...

you should write a book...

entitle it maybe...

Insanity and Greed

oopss..books are .kinda useless in this day and age...

you should start a blog.

after all

War and Peace

seemed to garner some small amount of attention!

woodlikesreadingotherpeoplesblogssmoke
              LOL

well <blush> I would half to get some one to spell check it for me and prof read it first

VINNY
              16GB RAM

Comment

Well said, Vinny!
                Meanwhile, contemplate this:
                https://phys.org/news/2017-08-mozill...fake-news.html
                Take note of who is funding this "fact checking". A company that sells your information and a Leftist Billionaire. Can we trust them?

I wish I could be amused at Apple or Google. Apple profits on Chinese slave labor factories but lectures Americans on morality?
                To stay in business in China Google quietly dropped a warning message shown to Chinese users when they search for politically sensitive phrases. And now Google joins Apple in censoring "hate" speech from our web.

Even 8 years ago the Supreme Court was allowing a "Heckler's Veto" to suppress free speech rights.

Allowing any censorship by corporate or government entities will only hasten the time when those who favor censorship will themselves be censored in the future. There is a history of what happens when censors gain absolute power:
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articl...SR_Penal_Code)
                Last edited by GreyGeek; Aug 19, 2017, 01:26 PM.
                "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

Well said, Vinny!
                  Meanwhile, contemplate this:
                  https://phys.org/news/2017-08-mozill...fake-news.html
                  Take note of who is funding this "fact checking". A company that sells your information and a Leftist Billionaire. Can we trust them?
                  I totally agree we half to watch for and be careful how we let anyone or anything ,,,,,Hummm filter our news .

I wach sevrall news programs to see the diferenc in reporting of storys most of the time ,,,,and they all have their ,,,,,slight slant to what they report as to inject a hint of opinun.

as an example ,,,,,,,,today in Boston their was a "free speech rally" ,,,,,,,,,,and their were thousands of protesters that showed up ,,,,,,99.9% of them were totally peaceful (I watch the entire live feed),,,,,,,BUT the first fox8 news story posted on facebook was a small snippet of the event of one of the few altercations ,,,,,,,,and I am sure that the few things like this will be the focus of tonights news .

yes their were a few antifa types their as well but were mostly ignored and passed by by the multitudes of people .

Allowing any censorship by corporate or government entities will only hasten the time when those who favor censorship will themselves be censored in the future. There is a history of what happens when censors gain absolute power:
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Articl...SR_Penal_Code)
                  I totally agree with this as well

VINNY
                  16GB RAM

Comment

Possibly the greatest delusion the Alt Left and Right suffer is the idea that FoxNews is Conservative, or ever was.

Comment

Thread moved because it has devolved from a Linux/Internet discussion into a politic/religious one.

Please Read Me

Comment

welll...JUST WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!?

JUST LIKE THE FLAME WARS AT UBUNTU FORUMS A DECADE AGo...

about...poor... Christians...with a Christian AVATAR...

OFFENDING...OFFENDING...

OFFENDING all and sundry...

the SAME ALL and SUNDRY...who told the people who were offended by "heathenishg" stuff onj TELEVISION...

CHANGE THE FU@#$%^ CHANNEl...

The FLAME WARS ENDED UP WITH...

GOTTA PRAISE HIM...Shuttleworth...

STEPPING IN...and...

OH MY OFFENDED EYES...

LIBERAL ELITES AVERT YOUR EYES...

AVERT YOUR EYES...

AVERT OR BE RELEGATED to...

LAST IN LINE AT

FRAPPUCINO LATTE//CINNAMON COFFEEE...

SEPARATE CHRISTIAN UBUNTU SUB...forum...

http://ubuntuce.com/

because the

weell if you don't like it ...change the channel...

people who created SATANIC WORSHIP

JUST TO STICK IT IN THE EYE OF...

ANYBODY NOT UBER LIBERAl...

Mily Cyrus OS...

http://www.junauza.com/2011/04/3-lin...ght-never.html

THIS FORUM is "not quite" as bad as the LURKING...ANTI ANYTHING NOT THEM... as Ubuntu forums...

but it is close...

what a bunch of HYPOCRISY...
                        Last edited by woodsmoke; Sep 02, 2017, 09:12 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
                        X