This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
    I've resisted, honestly I really tried to resist ... but I can't do it. Here is some more fantastic British humor:

Arguably, one of the best comedy sketches of all time.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Let's be honest. The majority of their sketches were great. Unless you want to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Arguably, one of the best comedy sketches of all time.
        I never saw it before, even though I watched most of MPFC, until you pointed it out to me in a post several years ago.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
          Let's be honest. The majority of their sketches were great. Unless you want to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

That is halarious!!
          It reminds me of most comment sections on the Internet these days.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by Fester Bestertester View Post
            ...I will always decry the butchery of the English tongue "as she is wrote"...
            New to this thread, but loving it. The above snippet reminds me of a book I once gifted my father, a wordsmith if ever was one. It's is titled "English as she is spoke." Not really a read as such, but a great book to pick up and thumb through for an occasional chuckle.

Please Read Me

Comment

Thanks oshunluver I just d/ld it from Project Gutenberg!
              woodsmoke
              sigpic
              Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
              X