X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey xennexe

eighty did i visit with yhou in one...

............you are one of the "good uns'........you actually ask PROVOCATIVE questions.........

PROVOCATIVE questions are BANNNED................BANNED...........by the righties or the lefties..........

But........YOU ..........ask povocatve questions........

My problem as a stupid guy that grabbs things off the speedways as the GregMan hollers......I mean........HOW did you folks ever exist with a thing that had a number of 286 or WINXP....anyway.........

YOU...............maybe think about the idea of "another" idea......

Castaneda was all about alternative ideas that are NOW politically correct, however...........Aleister Crowely who DRANK ABSINTHE with Carlos is.......ummm

welll we wont go there

BUT..................

NEITHER CROWLEY OR CASTENADA OR MacGregor Mathers, or any other of my friends are politicallycorrect nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_%28gathering%29
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

I think that maybe you should step back a little and ease out before you start going into this discussion again.

Obviously you know a lot more about this author than I do, or at least about the interrelationships with other things.

But I still would like to not have to delve into a great many other things in order to simply talk about a simple idea.

Just my 2 cents of worth....

Comment

and as for me ...
        Woodsmoke declares re xennex81
        ...........you are one of the "good uns'........you actually ask PROVOCATIVE questions.........
        Ah, Oh, Uh, what a relief then. Being unprovocative, I am excused from this !!!
        Well, that's another philosophical discussion settled ... adieu!
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Oh, wait, before I leave, I did catch something I can help with.

xennex81
          But I still would like to not have to delve into a great many other things in order to simply talk about a simple idea.
          You are asking Woody to do what? to FOCUS?! Hey Woody, that's a good idea, however anxiety-producing it may feel to you at first. Here, let me help by getting you started. Being a mathematician-in-drag, I'm a firm believer in definitions.

(verb)
          to concentrate:
          to focus one's thoughts.
          http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/focus

Can you take it from there?
          An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Haha, mike! Stop qqing! :P.

Comment

I guess I'm just OUT OF CONTROL.

Comment

QQMike roger to the rear. Carlos Castaneda might have a fit if he sees you like this.

I'm seriously just wanting someone to talk to. A normal person. A regular person who is also normal. Most regular people are not normal, they are ****ing insane. They have rules. Hard to talk to. Hard to engage people who have rules about how you should behave. Who make it their time best spent worrying about how other people behave.

Most people spend their time messing with other people as if their own lives do not amount to nothing and they can best spend their time messing with others and trying to get OTHERS to improve.

Seriously Mike, you know it is true. Most people.... are ****ing lunatics. They spend all of their time watching television or dealing with other individuals in a way that says: hey, it is worthwhile to bitch about others and try to get them to change, or to judge others and try to get them to improve. They spend time worrying about others. About the behaviour of others. About others' behaviour. And they spend so much time on that that they spend no time on themselves.

And even talking to them about this lands you in a world of hurt. Cause they'll never talk about themselves, but only about YOU. What YOU are doing wrong. Wrong. Wronk. Wrongue the way a Frenchman or Italian might say.

Comment

Ha! Well, DJ would have quite a (helpful) response to your thoughts in #22.
                  Quite simply: Don't worry about what other people think.
                  (Reminders, for DJ readers ... a warrior treats what people do as endless folly ... to be a man of knowledge, you need to be light and fluid ... [as for "normal' people being not-so], people become deadly serious about some nonsense that no one in his right mind should give a damn about ... learn the art of acting with controlled folly ... [careful what you focus on ...] the trick is in what one emphasizes: we either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong, the work required is the same ... [being inaccessible ...] there's a crucial interplay between hiding and showing oneself, it makes no difference to hide if everyone knows you are hiding ... your problem now is that you're too real, your moods are too real ... a warrior makes his own moods ... we have no time for crappy thoughts or moods--our death can attest, complaining is being weak; it means you have not taken responsibility for your decisions ...you can cut anything from your life, any time, just like that ... et cetera)

Carlos Castaneda might have a fit if he sees you like this.
                  => Yes, he'd declare this discussion has gotten way too serious, enough so to close it; and that's what we should probably do. (Ah, this IS YOUR thread; I couldn't recall if I or if even Woodsmoke started it.)

I'm seriously just wanting someone to talk to. A normal person. A regular person who is also normal.
                  Ha! again ... that leaves most of out here @kubuntuforums!

You need to bump this thread: https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...3-My-situation , and we take the discussion there and get others to chime in with some insights (and humor) ... Don't worry about what other people think. Don't believe everything you read (including this) or hear. You just need to get out of there and start fresh ...

QED

Comment

Thanks, there is some good stuff in there particularly the stuff that acknowledges what I say in whatever form:

people become deadly serious about...
                    Last edited by xennex81; Apr 30, 2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

particularly the stuff that acknowledges what I say in whatever form
                      One more then, more on-point and in context (with: people become deadly serious about...):
                      "A warrior treats the world as an endless mystery, and what people do as endless folly. Learn the art of acting with controlled folly."

Now, maybe a QED, for now?

Comment

I'm sorry if I was not really verbally expressing me all that well, but please don't close a topic just because everything seems to have been said already. You don't know how important it could be for me to express something, or some things..

Comment

This is your thread, remember :-) No, that's fine, it's cool, no problems here. Maybe this will generate some creative discussion; but it doesn't seem very many people have been around much this past 2-3 days.

Comment

I don't know why that is, you mean people haven't been around on the forum at all? I struggle today with keeping a positive mindset, does Castaneda have anything to say on that? (Please, feed me, I'm hungry for some spiritual truth in my condition of lacking everything almost).

Comment

Working...
                            X