This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At my sisters for Thanksgiving

Travelled to Minneapolis early Sunday am (12:05) to enjoy Thanksgiving with my sister, her husband, my niece, grandniece and grandnephew. It's going to be colder here than in Wasilla/Anchorage Alaska while I'm here; down into the teens at night. And they have even had some snow, of which some is still to be seen.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

I was in DC this week and it got down below 20. NO THANK YOU! We'll be here in NC for Turkey day. My sister and cousin are coming here this year along with my youngest son.

Have fun in the cold!

Please Read Me

Comment

It's nifty that you have to travel to the lower 48 to get into the cold and snow
      I have always notice that places such as Minnesota (where lived a few years as a tot) and Maine (where I lived most of my life) were always colder and snowing earlier than Anchorage (where I was born). I once tried to use the balmy AK temps to suggest a trip up there, but no one was having that

Have a wonderful week!!

Comment

Just imagine ... going back to Alaska to bake in the warm sunshine!
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X