This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gates---SUDO---NSA

A friend sent me some info on sudo function that's a little worrying. I've started looking into it but thought I'd ask those that use it and comprehend the code.

The following is the info sent to me...
    AND NOW THE NEXT LITTLE TIDBIT - SUDO IS THE ENEMY.

If you have Linux and you are using SUDO, if it is part of the distro,
    you are walking around with your pants down and that cute little wind
    driven optical encoder won't do you a bit of good. SUDO is an
    intentional back door that allows Linux to be raped like Windows. If you
    want secure Linux, DITCH SUDO AND LEARN THE O.S. FOR REAL.

Sudo was written in the 1990's to find out if a program could be written
    that compromised the security of Unix. It worked great, and Linux
    programmers for the longest time WARNED AGAINST IT. Enter Bill Gates in
    the 2000's, who got involved with Linux and "helped develop it". All he
    did was integrate Sudo as a "security enhancement" that made using Linux
    "easy".

And what do you know about Jews and "security enhancements" this late in
    the game? If you think Sudo is a security enhancement, you are a total
    newbie who was not around when Linux was REAL.

I have a hint for ALL Linux users - Kill Sudo, enable Root, set up a
    couple users that are not root, log in as root only when you need to,
    and get it right the first time so you don't have to dink around later
    with your pants down. Most distros nowadays get it right the first time,
    simply choose a distro that has what you want, install it and remove
    Sudo. If you don't enable root before doing this, the operating system
    might as well be running from ROM. /That would be a secure OS. If you
    want your Longsoon Yeelong laptop, that would be a great way to simulate
    having one./ THEN worry about that optical encoder, prior to killing
    sudo it won't matter if you have good encryption, and if you are running
    Mac or anything Windows you had better be using it only to write cup
    cake recipes.

And Oh, don't forget about the Intel CoreVpro or Sandy Bridge
    processors, NOWADAYS, EVERYTHING INTEL IS DESIGNED FROM THE CHIP UP TO
    RAPE YOU, HAVING SECURE LINUX WILL MEAN NADA WHEN YOUR PROCESSOR
    ABSOLUTELY WILL STAB YOU IN THE BACK. *INTEL IS NSA INTEL. AVOID THEIR
    PROCESSORS LIKE THE PLAGUE.
    <http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/corevpro.html>*
    Is this total BS or is there some substance to the claims?

One more FUD on sudo. Do you remember hearing the Microsoft owns(claims) the sudo patent
    Boot Info Script

Comment

Originally posted by verndog View Post
      One more FUD on sudo
      It's not even FUD (which is usually at least based on some perception of reality), it's straight from the crackpot pile.

btw, sudo was written in the early 80's for unixes...so it predates linux by roughly a decade.

(of course I may be a member of the secret NSA, Bill Gates, Intel and Free Masons out to get you)
      Last edited by Snowhog; Oct 06, 2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

As for my SUDO pw, I will pay $1000 to anybody that can guess it, seriously, it's not written down anywhere or contained in any encrypted pw file(s), so good luck. I'd love to give some hints but that wouldn't be fair.

Edit: No other living creature besides myself knows my pw, so kidnapping my gf to get it, go ahead, lol, save me the nagging.
        Last edited by Snowhog; Oct 06, 2013, 12:48 PM. Reason: Added fact

Comment

From the original author:
          And what do you know about Jews and "security enhancements" this late in
          the game?
          (I personally have nothing against Jews, but the author apparently does)

Originally posted by tek_heretik View Post
          As for my SUDO pw, I will pay $1000 to anybody that can guess it, seriously
          Is it "Afgk_677xtr8090sd!"?...Is it?
          I'll send you my bank account details for payment.
          Last edited by Snowhog; Oct 06, 2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phonic-otg View Post
            Is this total BS or is there some substance to the claims?
            This Jim Stone dude is one first class crank! Take a look:
            Want proof of the world conspiracy? Would you like a simple and easy way to KNOW EXACTLY WHO THE DESTROYERS ARE? Just take a look at the autism rates in the Jewish community, where they remain the same now as they were in the 70's when autism rates were below one in 20,000. There are definitely non sabotaged vaccines available today, and the autism numbers in the Jewish community PROVE IT. Take a look at the autism rates in Israel. Google it out. That alone is proof enough of who is sabotaging the vaccines. And the hit pieces done against those who have discovered the truth are only further confirmation of who is doing it, when it comes to the ziopress you hear only the numbers, NEVER THE REASON.

After retrieving these images off the web, I typed "mother spider nuke" into Google, and the entire topic went dead. I do not know if my computers are rigged to trigger Google or what, but I could no longer get pictures, anything related to Burgeois, the locations they were placed, I could get NADA, google totally went blind on the topic of this spider.

Cell phones happen to operate at exactly the right frequency to drop voltages into your nervous system and screw it up. And when at full output, a cell phone is a very powerful transmitter to have up against your head or in your shirt pocket. Cells do not normally operate at full power but can really be ramped up to screw with people. Even at a distance, a cell phone can be set up to affect your mood, the shocks and heart attacks can only happen when it is within a couple feet of your body.

If you want secure encryption, set up a wind mill with a 5,000 count optical encoder and use the encoder wheel position to set your algorithm while the wind moves it and make it at least a sixteen digit base 256 algorithm.
            That last one is especially rich. Yeah, right, crypto by a crank.

Comment

In other news: conspiracy theorists cause world wide tinfoil shortage.

What am I supposed to line my broiling pan with now? :ROFL:

Comment

Originally posted by kubicle View Post
                Is it "Afgk_677xtr8090sd!"?...Is it? I'll send you my bank account details for payment.
                Sorry bud, nowhere close, thanks for playing and try again, lol, now I sound like a Coke bottle cap liner.

Comment

Originally posted by tek_heretik View Post
                  Sorry bud, nowhere close, thanks for playing and try again, lol, now I sound like a Coke bottle cap liner.
                  Mwahahaa (evil genius laughter)...now I know something about your password...I'll just try everything that is nowhere close to "Afgk_677xtr8090sd!"

(of course you can outsmart me by changing the password to "Afgk_677xtr8090sd!")

Comment

OK thaks for the link/s verndog. They led me to groklaw which stated
                    The earliest sudo reference in the patent database Microsoft told the USPTO about is 1997, for patent 5655077, and in other references 1991, so for all the patent-loving dolts in the world, here is A Brief History of Sudo:

Sudo was first conceived and implemented by Bob Coggeshall and Cliff Spencer around 1980 at the Department of Computer Science at SUNY/Buffalo. It ran on a VAX-11/750 running 4.1BSD. An updated version, credited to Phil Betchel, Cliff Spencer, Gretchen Phillips, John LoVerso and Don Gworek, was posted to the net.sources Usenet newsgroup in December of 1985.

In the Summer of 1986, Garth Snyder released an enhanced version of sudo. For the next 5 years, sudo was fed and watered by a handful of folks at CU-Boulder, including Bob Coggeshall, Bob Manchek, and Trent Hein.

In 1991, Dave Hieb and Jeff Nieusma wrote a new version of sudo with an enhanced sudoers format under contract to a consulting firm called "The Root Group". This version was later released under the GNU public license.

In 1994, after maintaining sudo informally within CU-Boulder for some time, Todd Miller made a public release of "CU sudo" (version 1.3) with bug fixes and support for more operating systems. The "CU" was added to differentiate it from the "official" version from "The Root Group".

In 1995, a new parser for the sudoers file was contributed by Chris Jepeway. The new parser was a proper grammar (unlike the old one) and could work with both sudo and visudo (previously they had slightly different parsers).

In 1996, Todd, who had been maintaining sudo for several years in his spare time, moved distribution of sudo from a CU-Boulder ftp site to his domain, courtesan.com.

In 1999, the "CU" prefix was dropped from the name since there has been no formal release of sudo from "The Root Group" since 1991 (the original authors now work elsewhere). As of version 1.6, Sudo no longer contains any of the original "Root Group" code and is available under an ISC-style license.

In 2001, the sudo web site, ftp site and mailing lists were moved from courtesan.com to the sudo.ws domain (sudo.org was already taken).

In 2005, Todd rewrote the sudoers parser to better support the features that had been added in the past ten years. This new parser removes some limitations of the previous one, removes ordering constraints and adds support for including multiple sudoers files.

sudo, in its current form, is maintained by:
                    Todd Miller

Todd continues to enhance sudo and fix bugs.

I guess Microsoft forgot to mention that. They certainly must know.
                    Would some one kindly explain the context of FUD?

Kubicle whilst I don't usually entertain crack pot alien intervention and lizard people conspiracies the ones involving High level Institutions, like The Bilderberg Group and think-tank organisations of similar ilk, Bankers, Governments, Pharmaceutical, Jesuit and Zionist (whom are not all Jewish) etc are in fact checkable and have damning facts based in reality. Mostly Greedy power mongers with Eugenic agendas looking for absolute control. Just look at the degradation of freedom from the US government in the last 50yrs +.

Also I was reading on line some weeks back someone hacked the firmware of a HDD and other devices (but won't say how due to the dire implications) so the part about intel may be real.

Thanks for the feedback.

PS. I don't subscribe to Jims theories as he lumps all Jews in with the Zionists (warring with Rome still after 2000yrs) and I don't.
                    Last edited by phonic-otg; Oct 04, 2013, 11:18 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Groklaw's characterization that Microsoft attempted to patent sudo is wrong. The claims in the patent refer to a graphical method for prompting the user to enter or select an alternate security principal with necessary and sufficient privileges to perform an action that is prohibited to the logged-in principal. Nevertheless, it's a stupid patent, and should have been rejected.

Comment

Thanks Steve.

I really wish others can see he (JIM) is crapping out fallacies left right and centre.
                        Last edited by phonic-otg; Oct 05, 2013, 01:19 AM. Reason: adding info removing info

Comment

Originally posted by phonic-otg View Post

Would some one kindly explain the context of FUD?

Back when IBM was king of the mainframes their sales reps would counter inroads from competitors hardware and software by creating and passing on "rumors" about other companies and/or their software. The purpose was to create Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt against competitors hardware and software in the mind of a putative client. They would plant stories in the media via sychophat journalist (anyone remember Laura Didio?) and then collect those paper clipings as "proof". It was very effective.

BTW, IIRC, Didio was revealed by court documents, along with Maurene O'Hara, as being journalists for hire. They were fed stories by MS PR and published them as if they had researched and written the content. Didio got her start in journalism reporting on road surface conditions. She was a news assistant at Channel 5 when it investigated the "Amityville Horror" event.

http://www.amityvillefiles.com/haunting/
                          After fleeing the home in January 1976, George and Kathy Lutz, with the assistance of Channel 5 news assistant, Laura DiDio, contacted Ed and Lorraine Warren, a husband and wife team of self-proclaimed demonologists.

The Warrens first entered 112 Ocean Avenue on February 24, 1976. Lorraine Warren described an "overwhelming sense of sadness and depression" throughout the entire home.

After entering the basement, Ed felt a powerful, inhuman presence. "It was if I were standing underneath a waterfall.", Ed recalls in a later interview. "And the pressure was driving me down to the floor. And I commanded, in the name of Jesus Christ, what was there to reveal it's identity...I understood right at that point that what we were dealing with was no ghost. This was no ordinary haunted house."

After conducting their initial investigation, the Warrens put together a group of professional psychics to assist them in their findings. The Channel 5 news team (Marvin Scott, Steve Petropolis, and Laura DiDio) covered the Warren's investigation on the night of March 6, 1976.
                          ALthough she was only a "news assistant" she's been claiming every since that she had an "exclusive interview" with the Lutz family and with the release of a new movie around 2009 she floated back to the top of the pond for a little while, to create a little more stink while she could. When she was writing negitive Linux, FOSS and GPL stories for any mag or website that would publish them, she was also making Win2000 server commercials for Microsoft. Now you can catch her act on Twitter, or is it Twit?
                          Last edited by GreyGeek; Oct 05, 2013, 10:00 AM.
                          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

GG: No, tweets are the items on twitter, Twits are it's users...

I read some of his stories. There's a LOT of hyperbole and use of all-caps and bright lettering. Personally, I'm more inclined to believe someone when they present the facts in a simple and clear way. All the added font tricks are to obfuscate that fact that he's making most of it up.

In one area were I have some expertise (aviation) he's dead wrong. He shows a picture supposedly of the 9/11 flight UAL175 and then claims it's a B737-800 rather than a B767-200 as reported by the media and uses the tail as evidence. Then he posts two photos below that showing the tail (empennage) of both aircraft. You don't have to be an aviation expert to see the APU exhaust cone is that of a B767-200. The much newer designed 737-800 has a lower profile, shorter, wedge (angled upward and outward from the bottom) shaped exit cone aiding in aerodynamics on the smaller aircraft. The older and much larger 767-200 has a longer (more protruding) flat shaped exit cone - just like the one pictured from 9/11. Plus, the 767 horizontal stabilizers are much longer (wider tail) and have slightly more sweep angle. Any aviation nut (sorry, "Aircraft Enthusiast" ) could see this error.

One the other hand, I've felt for a long time they're lying about what happened at Fukushima. I didn't think anyone had bombed it like he claims, but I'm pretty sure there was an uncontrolled event in one of the reactors.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
                              One the other hand, I've felt for a long time they're lying about what happened at Fukushima. I didn't think anyone had bombed it like he claims, but I'm pretty sure there was an uncontrolled event in one of the reactors.
                              Indeed they were, and they are still lying. There were uncontrolled nuclear events in three of the reactors. That was the topic of an extensive thread shortly after it happened.
                              "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                              – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
                              X