Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to avoid white border on Spectacle screenshots?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oshunluvr
    replied
    This does not happen on my system. I suspect that your snapshot includes the window drop shadow - I don't have one. What Desktop theme and Look and Feel do you have selected?

    Leave a comment:


  • GreyGeek
    replied
    Custom Keyboard Shortcuts contains the "Meta-Print" combo for Spectacle to take a screenshot of the ACTIVE window. Also, at least on my Neon User Edition, after I activate a screenshot a popup occurs in the lower right corner giving me an opportunity to open it with Gwenview. I click on that "open" button and in Gwenview I use the crop command to crop off any part of the edges I don't want.

    Leave a comment:


  • chimak111
    replied
    Do you mean gnome-screenshot? I've used that as well as scrot. Neither did the border thing by default. But I'd rather stay with the default tool.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecialEd
    replied
    Try Screenshot, works well for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • chimak111
    started a topic How to avoid white border on Spectacle screenshots?

    How to avoid white border on Spectacle screenshots?

    When I take a screenshot of the active window with Spectacle, there's a white border around the image. Is there an option to get rid of that border?

    This is on Kubuntu 16.04 with Plasma 5.8 LTS.
    Attached Files

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X