X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Monitors] Cursor Position Screen Scroll

Greetings

I recently added a third monitor to my setup. The problem is my new monitor is substantially higher in resolution (1920x1080) compared to my other two (1600x900), and this results in the two smaller monitors "scrolling" with black bars at the bottom as soon as the mouse cursor approaches the bottom of any of the screens.

I have tried looking for a setting in the System Settings > Displays that can prevent this but I'm coming up short.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on fixing the two smaller monitors to their resolutions and not have them "scroll" to black bars, let me know if any additional information may prove useful.

Well, this can be handled numerous ways. Assuming Kscreen isn't messing things up (it does sometimes), you should be able to set the correct resolutions in System settings and save them. What you're seeing is a "Virtual" screen being created to match the largest size screen.

Why don't you start by posting the konsole output of xrandr, a screen shot of System Settings > Display and Monitor page, and telling us what kind of computer you're using - i.e. laptop/desktop, one video card - three video cards - whatever.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
    X