X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello...

Hi, folks -

I started my account on this forum a while ago, but haven't been active. I just had help from GreyGeek (my father) getting Neon and the btrfs file system installed on my System 76 Gazelle laptop.
    I'm a n00b in both Neon and btrfs, so I have a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to using this forum as an important resource in my learning eperience!

Cheers!

Hi Son!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by jpkreps View Post
      Hi, folks -

I started my account on this forum a while ago, but haven't been active. I just had help from GreyGeek (my father) getting Neon and the btrfs file system installed on my System 76 Gazelle laptop.
      I'm a n00b in both Neon and btrfs, so I have a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to using this forum as an important resource in my learning eperience!

Cheers!
      Easiest way to get a hold of your old man... eh?

On a more serious note, how long have you had your Gazelle? I know they have been out of stock for a while.
      If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Comment

Welcome!
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

yes welcome to KFN ,,,,,,,

VINNY
          i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
          16GB RAM
          Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Welcome to the forums and community!
            ​"Keep it between the ditches"
            K*Digest Blog
            K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Welcome aboard jp! Lots of fun around here ... and some learning, too!
              An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Welcome to KFN jpkreps.
                Linux User #454271

Comment

Welcome to KFN! Family of Jerry's is family to us!

Please Read Me

Comment

Thanks, Snowhog! Thanks for the work you do on the forum!

Comment

Hey, SpecialEd -

Sorry it's taken me so early to respond. I've been busy this week and haven't had a chance to get on the forum since last weekend.

Ha! Yes, it's definitely easy to find my dad on this forum! Actually, he and my mom live in an apartment only a few blocks away from my own family and me, so I get to see them "off-line" all the time. It's a blessing!

As for my Gazelle, I've had it since the October 2013. It's got an Intell i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, and 1 TB 7200 rpm hard drive. I've been VERY pleased with it. I'm not sure why they've run out of stock for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they keep selling out.

Nice to meet you. See you on the forum!

Comment

Hi, Vinny -

Thanks for the welcome. I see you are another System 76 customer. How do you like your Bonobo? I got my Gazelle laptop in October 2013. It's terrific!
                        Cheers!

Comment

Hi, Qqmike!

Yes, this forum is a fun and friendly place. I look forward to using it a lot!

Thanks for the greeting! Cheers!

Comment

Hi, oshunluvr!

Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm already starting to feel like family here from all the welcoming messages I've gotten. I look forward to hanging out here! Cheers!

Comment

Hi, notabug!

Pleased to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X