This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Twinview Monitors show different right-click menus

Using NVidia X settings -2 Twinview monitors show different right-click menus - why?
    Main Monitor - Desktop 0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu_Main_Monitor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	647789

Monitor 2ndary
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu_Monitor2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	647790

Easy - You have one set for "Desktop" layout and one for "Folder" layout. Right-click, unlock widgets, open Desktop Settings and change the one you don't want....

EDIT: or leave it that way if that's what you want, of course.

Please Read Me

Comment

Thanks - but how can I get the Main Monitor menu to be the same as the Monitor2ndary?

Comment

you can't, as you cannot create new files/folders etc on a non-folder-view desktop, so you wont have those options there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpalot View Post
          Thanks - but how can I get the Main Monitor menu to be the same as the Monitor2ndary?
          Change the main monitor to "Desktop" layout.

To expand claydoh's answer a bit - You can't change the menu structure for the various desktop layouts because this is part of the purpose of having different desktop layouts. Pick the one of the five available that you prefer.

As claydoh said - the Desktop layout is intentionally clear of folders and program icons. You may use the Desktop layout and then have a Folder View widget on it that has access to files and folders. You will get another, slightly different right-click menu in this instance. It's sort of a cross between the other two menus you posted;
          Attached Files

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
          X