Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey this should be an easy fixed, I can remember how I did it last time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey this should be an easy fixed, I can remember how I did it last time.

I accidentally drag my music/movies folder over another folder when I was drunk trying to make a playlist, It started copying, I left it, next day It says the copy failed and I have so little space that I can't even delete a single mp3. How do I fix? And yes I know I'm a an idiot.

Re: Hey this should be an easy fixed, I can remember how I did it last time.

Is that because you only have the option to send to the wastebin?

Settings/configure dolphin/general context menu and then select show delete command. You can then right click on a file and select delete which will then bypass the wastebin. For obvious reasons, use with care

Comment

And yes I know I'm a an idiot.

I beg to differ - you were just drunk... at least in the morning you were sober!

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by The Liquidator
        Is that because you only have the option to send to the wastebin?

Settings/configure dolphin/general context menu and then select show delete command. You can then right click on a file and select delete which will then bypass the wastebin. For obvious reasons, use with care
        Yes- I'll rephrase that - use when sober

We've all been there, I tried partitioning an HDD when bladdered once - did not go too well

Comment

Working...
        X