X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notification window size / font size

The notification system of Kubuntu is great - but one thing puzzles me:

Certain notifications need more space than available, with the consequence that I only can read part of the notification.

For example I got a notification about the dragon player to be improved with certain additions (to be able to play several file types).
    Only part of the message is shown because it's simply to long for the notification window.

Question: Is there a way to define a greater notification window size, or a smaller font size just for notifications, to
    mitigate this?

Best would of course be if the notification automatically would adjust to the number of rows needed to display the complete message.

Thank you in advance from a Kubuntu beginner.....
    Toshiba Satellite L500D-11D, AMD Turion X2, ATI Technologies Inc M92 (Radeon mobility HD4500 series), Kubuntu 10.04,

Re: Notification window size / font size

I'm just wondering - Have you clicked on the little expand symbol and then on "more"?

I'm still using 9.10 at the moment, but on my install the default behavior is for a single line to show up in notifier, then there's a small bar with an up-arrow on it that when clicked pushes the notifier window up a bit - then if there's more info, there's often a "More" button.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
    X