This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free space on "C:\"

I actaully havent run Kubuntu in a while, it was on my P3 machine, but it really screwed up, both my Windoze XP and Kubuntu messed up, I reinstalled Windows but never got around to Kubuntu, I just installed Ubuntu 6.10 on a P1 machine yesterday and got the video to work thanks to the help of someone here (gypsie I think)

I am gonna put Kubuntu on my Laptop and reinstall on my P3 when I get time, I am downloding the alternate CD for P3 as I apparently cant do This ...
    My Local Repository<br />Forums I am active on<br />Please help me with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Free space on &quot;C:\&quot;

Those are all same partiotns on the same Disk? (You have an Acer to, my Laptop has the recovery partiton too, love it, it is way easier to reinstall Windoze! We all know how reinstallation id often necessary!)

In the attachment I took a screen shot of disk management. I then wrote in HDxY, so is the picture right? I got each partition and wrote in the way Linux would name it...
      Yes, they are all on the same drive and yes, you are right this time with your labelling.
      Challenges are what that keeps us from the borderline of boredom in life's journey. Linux user #419401

Comment

Working...
      X