This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dual boot Vista and Kubuntu

K, I shrunk some of C:\ and some of D:\ and uploaded the new screen shot, I have 2 empty blocks 8.90 and 7.81. Would it be possible for me to make a 16.71 GB partition, or is that impossible as they are on different parts of the drive and sandwedged between C:\ and D:\??
    Attached Files
    My Local Repository<br />Forums I am active on<br />Please help me with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it is possible... just takes time and work. Using Gparted you just resize and resize and resize until you move the empty space to the otherside of the used partition. (ie. add empty space to a used partition, then remove that empty space on the otherside of the partition.) I don't know how to describe it better.
      Registered Linux User: 450747<br />Registered Ubuntu User: 16269

Comment

Originally posted by Ant2ne
        it is possible... just takes time and work. Using Gparted you just resize and resize and resize until you move the empty space to the otherside of the used partition. (ie. add empty space to a used partition, then remove that empty space on the otherside of the partition.) I don't know how to describe it better.
        Is that worth it? Is there a higher risk than just using space at one end of the drive?
        My Local Repository<br />Forums I am active on<br />Please help me with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would rather go with this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...54845087209892

Regards,

MepisReign
          Beware the Almighty Command Line

Comment

Originally posted by MepisReign
            I would rather go with this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...54845087209892

Regards,

MepisReign
            Yeah, but can I install Linux the way I described above?

Comment

Working...
            X