This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DESKTOP] Kubuntu 20.04 and Zbrush 2021.5

We had Zbrush 2021.1 running well. We downloaded and installed 2021.5 and it is now bad. Now when you open lightbox a lot of the files do not show up and when you try to draw an object you only get lines. I found some help on zbrush central but it did not work. Please help. If I need to provide any other information please let me know. Thank you

Revert to the last version that worked?

How are you running this in Linux, specifically? Ill assume Wine, Lurid or PlayonLinux but what Wine version is being used?

Might have better luck via support forums specific to the tool you are using or to at least make sure you are running the latest versions of wine etc.

This will probably be difficult to troubleshoot here as this is Windows software that is quite expensive and fairly niche, generally speaking.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

I did not even think to ask on the wine forum. I will try to update wine. I am not sure if this computer is on the latest version.

We are not able to go back to the old working version. We do not have the exe file and there is no disc. It is one of those "once you upgrade you can't go back" kind of things.

I think I will ask my question on the wine forum.

I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
      X