Finding a hard to find version of Kubuntu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a hard to find version of Kubuntu

So I was looking around the internet for a version of Kubuntu 14.10 (9 year old version, I know but this is for historical reasons) with KDE Plasma 5 on it. I planned on posting this on the EOL forums but it was locked so, I would post it here.

I couldn't find it exactly since even the Wayback Machine doesn't have an archive of the ISO image, which complicated things. Another pain in the a** was how the torrents that somehow archived were dead, i.e not downloading anything. I did dig up on google, trying different search params but nothing, so I ask here for some help or if you had a copy (there's also the third option of saying bruh). Thanks.

Welcome!

Kubuntu 14.04 won't do because it does not contain the KDE Plasma 5 preview?
    http://mirror.uchile.cl/ubuntu-cdima...untu/releases/
    Debian KDE & LXQt • Kubuntu & Lubuntu • openSUSE KDE • Windows • macOS X
    Desktop: Lenovo ThinkCentre M75s • Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro 13" • and others

get rid of Snap script (20.04 +)reinstall Snap for release-upgrade script (20.04 +)
    install traditional Firefox script (22.04 +)​ • install traditional Thunderbird script (24.04)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucss21a View Post
      the torrents that somehow archived were dead, i.e not downloading anything.
      That's because noone is seeding them after all these years. people probably stopped sharing after 15.04 came out, or 14.10 became EOL

Comment

Working...
      X