This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse & Headset buttons

On a few other distros, my mouse and headset worked 100% but on Kubuntu 14.04 I have yet to resolve two issues.

So I've got a Razer Deathadder 2013 mouse and a Logitech G930 headset.

I've installed razercfg 0.33, and created the razer.conf file so it loads my settings on boot. This took me forever to finally get right.. However I can't seem to get mb3 to click to scroll. The two buttons on the side work fine though.

As for my headset, I did a bit of reading on how to make the buttons work. The G930 has 3 Programmable buttons, mute button, and a volume wheel. The volume wheel works fine, but the three buttons and mute do nothing.

I tried following this guide; http://elgenieben.blogspot.com/2013/...eys-under.html
    but in the final steps he writes a script for Banshee, whereas I use Clementine. I don't know what to do for Clementine's dbus commands.
    Also I use a mic so I changed the values accordingly, however he also mentioned that he used Analog output setting, I don't see what to change for Digital output.

I have been on Kubuntu for a few months now, and these are the only two things I can't figure out. Any help would be appreciated

Brings back memories of setting up RH 5.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
    X