This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing a post in this forum screwed up

Is any one else having a problem with editing posts on these forums? Starting or replying to a thread works OK but if you go to edit post it's impossible to type anything in with out keystrokes being dropped.

Editing post no: Th is a example of h it looks like when I edit the post.

Editing post now: This is an example of what it looks like when I edit the post.
    Last edited by simusphere; Aug 04, 2015, 10:21 PM. Reason: To show example of editing a post

Hmm... Odd. I just posted a long thread and went back 4 or 5 times to edit it and clean up the formatting a bit. I didn't have any problems whatsoever...

Comment

I dunno. I have been having a similar issue with st ray spac es when I type, but it is not specific to kfn.......and I am just now noticing that I have not had the problem yet today.

No problems editing here.....
      Last edited by claydoh; Aug 04, 2015, 11:05 PM. Reason: editing test

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
        I dunno. I have been having a similar issue with st ray spac es when I type, but it is not specific to kfn.......and I am just now noticing that I have not had the problem yet today.

No problems editing here.....
        That sounds like a keyboard issue more than anything else. Are you using a wireless KB? When I first got my wireless Logitech KB/mouse combo last year, the KB gave me near-constant aneurysms until I got it positioned *just* right on my desk so that it worked.

Comment

Not a bad idea to keep a $10 WIRED Logitech keyboard handy.
          An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
          X