Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One day, Kubuntu devs will correct all those stupid errors ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day, Kubuntu devs will correct all those stupid errors ?

Like the " ATi Catalyst administrator" link witch does not work (su blabla) ? Since Years !!!!
    We are one or two people using AMD Radeon graphic cards over there !!!
    And that is the first thing the Newbee will have to fight with, just after his first reboot. Typing his password in a box, and nothing happens !!!!

And when did they will make the little necessary work so we can automatically update with a clic, without broking everything when you use proprietary drivers ?

We are in the 21th century. Computers are tools for everybody, not toys for geeks.
    As far i'm concerned, i do not want to type anything anymore in a command line console. Like all normal people. GUI, you call-it ?

As i said in an other message, i want a car to go to holidays, not to spend my holidays to repair my car.

In an other word, when did Kubuntu will be an OS, and not a stupid broken toy for Martian geeks ?
    "Try again".

I'm back to windows since my last update crashed everything, hours of work lost...
    Furious, i reinstalled the last Kubuntu (11.10) from scratch, and was astonished by the number of broken or not working things... (Bugs you call-it ?)

No one of my TV cards seen in Kaffeine, two screens on my 3, etc..
    Ridiculous, i don't want to spend days to repair and tune again my Linux... i gave-it up.

Well, as i said, i'm back to windows, and i think it is for ever, now.
    Pissed-off. what a pity !

Re: One day, Kubuntu devs will correct all those stupid errors ?

A little more than 24 hours before you wrote this post, you were asked to refrain from bashing the work of others. We now ask a second, and hopefully final, time. You are more than welcome to join us and contribute, or even simply lurk and learn. Pure criticism is unwelcome.

Comment

Working...
    X