This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "CPU" widget

I have used all of the widgets that seem to be useful to me for some time now, and also the "CPU" widget. Ho Hum....

But... it really did HIT me today....I know a LOT of people would like to hit moi!

But.... Kubu takes a tad of time to get it's act together and get it's skirts in place.

Quite often I would be clicking the start button and nothing is happening because Kubu's skirts are still just a tad above the knee.

I just notice today.....that if one has the "CPU" widget running at startup. When the CPU widget shows a "minimal" in "total"..(the black bar at top) then .....things are ready to go!

Which means that I can wander around and maybe get a rum 'n coke ummmmm juice or tasteless water...while Kubu is getting her skirts together!

woodsmokini
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Re: The "CPU" widget

My gal is all dressed up and ready to go before I can put a cup of water into the microwave for Green tea.
    Your gal has some sort of handicap that is slowing her down!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Re: The "CPU" widget

woodsmoke
      sigpic
      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
      X