X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and SA:MP Help

Hello everybody!
    I'm not so new to Kubuntu, but something I've never been able to understand is how to install games that work OK?

OK, the point is that I installed my GTA San Andreas and tried playing. It began, but instead of appearing that "Rockstar Games" and "Rockstar North" Logos, there only appears the screen all white, changes to the Rockstar North logo, and the same, the screen's white.

Then, theres no menu, only three options, that I think they are "quit", "play" and "options" or something like that, but there aren't the letters, only some boxes, with the size of the real options. And the mouse is a square too...
    I choose the first one, and then there appears more options, that I think they should be "new game", "load game" and "back".
    I choose the first one, thats new game, and says there was a problem and I have to close the application...

There's a problem with the SA-MP (San Andreas MultiPlayer) mod.
    I just installed it, and opened it, but instead of appearing a menu like it should in Windows, theres like an image of a "minigun" and a "katana"...

I add new servers, by their IP's, but the servers doesn't appear...
    They should appear...

I need help, PLEASE!!!

Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and SA:MP Help

Without any information on your system - type: desktop / laptop (manufacture/model); GPU: manufacture/model; CPU type: manufacture/# cores/speed: RAM: how much installed; Kubuntu (or?): version/architecture (32-bit/64-bit), your question can't be answered.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X