This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf Game

I've been trying to find a good golf game for Ubuntu, but have only found this by googling "World Golf Tour".

Are there anything else?

Re: Golf Game

you can try "neverputt" its kinda like mini golf but a golf game neverless
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Thank you for the input. But what I found when I googled "World Golf Tour" is probablely the next best thing. Hopefully somebody will create a "Tiger Woods" style golf game for Linux soon.

For now, "World Golf Tour'" online will have to do.

Comment

you can always check the wine's app database and see if one for win32 will work w/ wine

look here
        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Wow! http://www.wgt.com is simply wicked!!! Thanks a ton for this tip - I've been looking for a decent golf game for centuries...
          Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

No problem. Thank God that it is done with Adobe Flash and not Shockwave. This is simplely amazing and will have to do till a real Linux golf game comes around.

"ENJOY!!!!!!"

Comment

I've just played a couple of rounds not realising that there is something like rated rounds and practice rounds :P I've just invited a friend. Have you played with others online yet?
              Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Not yet, but I did burn some e-mails to my brother-in-laws, one who is a real duffer. So once my skills are honed, I will most certainly give it a try.

I've noticed that with using Fire Fox that there is a bit of slowdown, maybe with the amount of RAM that its using. But when I used Opera it was a much better experience.

Plus there will be some contests soon with prizes for the best players. So till a real golf game for Linux comes out, I'm sure that this will keep us virtual golfer's happy for a long while...lol.

Comment

I surely would like to play a golf game just like in the league of Tiger Woods. I am not particularly aware if there is already one ready to be downloaded. By the way, have you heard about the latest happenings in the life of Woods? The issues happened too fast and I just hope it won’t affect his game.

Comment

yes i like it very much i am playing this game from a long time.

Comment

Thanks! A one of my coworkers will love this as well. Been looking for something like this. Again, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X