This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gtkradiant - 64 Bit Version anywhere? [SOLVED]

The Subject says it all and sorry if this really should be in the Coding Section.. After working with KDE4.0 up to 4.1, I decided to go back to gtkradiant. Plenty of 32 Bit versions out there. In fact that is where I started, but I since bought a new system, 64Bit. When HH came out that is the version I went with. I've tried making the 64Bit version from the source but can't get anywhere because of apparent code errors. At least that is how it appears:

Code:
    scons: done reading SConscript files.                                    
    scons: Building targets ...                                         
    scons: building associated BuildDir targets: build/debug                          
    g++ -o build/debug/plugins/archivezip/archive.os -c -pipe -DPOSIX -DXWINDOWS -W -Wall -Wcast-align -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-non-virtal-dtor -Wreorder -g3 -D_DEBUG -fPIC -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fPIC -Ibuild/debug/libs -Ilibs -Ibuild/debug/include -Iinclude plugins/archivezip/rchive.cpp
    In file included from plugins/archivezip/archive.cpp:33:
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:25:18: error: zlib.h: No such file or directory
    In file included from plugins/archivezip/archive.cpp:33:
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:35: error: ‘z_stream’ does not name a type
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h: In constructor ‘DeflatedInputStream::DeflatedInputStream(InputStream&)’:
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:43: error: ‘m_zipstream’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:47: error: ‘MAX_WBITS’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:47: error: ‘inflateInit2’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h: In destructor ‘DeflatedInputStream::~DeflatedInputStream()’:
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:51: error: ‘m_zipstream’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:51: error: ‘inflateEnd’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h: In member function ‘virtual size_t DeflatedInputStream::read(unsigned char*, size_t)’:
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:55: error: ‘m_zipstream’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:56: error: expected type-specifier before ‘uInt’
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:56: error: expected `>' before ‘uInt’
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:56: error: expected `(' before ‘uInt’
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:56: error: ‘uInt’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:56: error: expected `)' before ‘;’ token
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:62: error: expected type-specifier before ‘uInt’
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:62: error: expected `>' before ‘uInt’
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:62: error: expected `(' before ‘uInt’
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:62: error: expected `)' before ‘;’ token
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:64: error: ‘Z_SYNC_FLUSH’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:64: error: ‘inflate’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/zlibstream.h:64: error: ‘Z_OK’ was not declared in this scope
    In file included from plugins/archivezip/archive.cpp:95:
    plugins/archivezip/pkzip.h: At global scope:
    plugins/archivezip/pkzip.h:75: warning: missing braces around initializer for ‘char [4]’
    plugins/archivezip/pkzip.h:114: warning: missing braces around initializer for ‘char [4]’
    plugins/archivezip/pkzip.h:141: warning: missing braces around initializer for ‘char [4]’
    plugins/archivezip/pkzip.h:188: warning: missing braces around initializer for ‘char [4]’
    plugins/archivezip/archive.cpp: In member function ‘bool ZipArchive::read_record()’:
    plugins/archivezip/archive.cpp:142: error: ‘Z_DEFLATED’ was not declared in this scope
    plugins/archivezip/archive.cpp:182: error: ‘Z_DEFLATED’ was not declared in this scope
    scons: *** [build/debug/plugins/archivezip/archive.os] Error 1
    scons: building terminated because of errors.
    Does anyone already have a 64Bit version of gtkradiant? Can't find one out in the wild.

Re: gtkradiant - 64 Bit Version anywhere?

Found One!!!

Won't import my existing map!!

Don't know how well I'll be able to recreate it. Took a long time.

Comment

Re: gtkradiant - 64 Bit Version anywhere?

Fixed. Took the nexuiz config files for gtkradiant from a Windows Install and copied them to my Linux. Now why the Linux install doesn't have those I don't know. But once I did that - Happy!

Comment

Re: gtkradiant - 64 Bit Version anywhere? [SOLVED]

Glad to hear that the "Moon" will still be rising!
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I just tried compiling a map and it didn't go. I'll actually look at the Win install to see how it does with the map. At least I can edit the thing now.

Comment

Got it all working!! The compile portion is more manual than on Windows, but not that horrible. I can live with it. Now if I can just figure out Lighting!! Never thought that concept would be so difficult! Guess I'll have to join the Nexuiz forum for help on that!

Comment

Working...
            X