X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Qt Creator project in KDevelop

Hello,

I've got a pretty large Qt project made with QtCreator. Now after coding a while with KDevelop it kinda grow on me.
    How can I import all my files from QtCreator to KDevelop (*.ui, *.qml, *.js and all cpp and header files) or rather directly the .pro file?

I found a tutorial for KDevelop 3 to import a QtDesigner file :
    http://techbase.kde.org/Development/..._for_Beginners

But it does not work for KDevelop 4.4 or I'm just too stupid.
    Does anyone know a more up to date guide or can tell me how to do so?
    That would be really awesome.

Thanks.
    "Just keep on learning. Little by little... If you're empty, then you can take in anything. If you want to be reborn, then it's in your best interest to become empty." - Vinland Saga

Just open a project and select the pro file. It should import everything it needs from that.

Comment

Originally posted by james147 View Post
      Just open a project and select the pro file. It should import everything it needs from that.
      Okay. I tried opening my .pro file, KDevelop crashes and after restart I can see all files in KDevelop.
      But there are two problems;
      - It can't find a makefile
      - KDevelop complains that it can't find anything of Qt (no libs and headers, QtCreator does ootb)
      "Just keep on learning. Little by little... If you're empty, then you can take in anything. If you want to be reborn, then it's in your best interest to become empty." - Vinland Saga

Comment

try to run QMake on your .pro file that will generate a Makefile for you.
        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Originally posted by sithlord48 View Post
          try to run QMake on your .pro file that will generate a Makefile for you.
          It's that easy after all.

Code:
          qmake myproject.pro
          And now it compiles without problems.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jovin View Post
            It's that easy after all.

Code:
            qmake myproject.pro
            And now it compiles without problems.
            Thank you!
            I think kdevelop should be able to run this, next time try clicking "configure project" in the build menu. I know you sometimes have to do this to get it to rerun cmake.

Comment

Working...
            X