This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking around ideas for Plasma-Activities

The idea is to bring together the applications and associated actions together in the one place for a chosen activity in a layout design complimenting the activity type.
    The layout would include a 'Search & Launch' style actions ribbon linking 'post to flickr' or 'upload to facebook' for example in the case of a photos activity. Borrowing a little from Unity, a 'Search the Web' lense would sit neatly at the screens edge. A floating panel for related applications would be available. A settings option for enabling components or reordering the workspace could also be included for each activity type.

This idea allows the user to create, search, save and share their ideas and work with all the tools required for doing so available from a single workspace.

Other people will no doubt have other ideas and uses for activities and I look forward to reading those also.
    Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Thread moved as it did not relate.
    Cheers!

David Wonderly

IRC: Darkwing #kubuntu-offtopic @ FreeNode
    Twitter: @dwonderly
    http://www.wonderly.com/

Comment

Working...
    X