X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having some fun with kmouth...

Install festival and kmouth

Enter this command for speaking text in the settings dialouge... /usr/bin/festival --tts (it worked for me, here is the KDE docs page link... http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdeacc...ig-dialog.html )

Now type "Hi, my name is Stephen Haw-king (the speech synthesizer interprets Haw-king better than Hawking), I...<insert something funny here>

I am surely going to hell, lol. :!!:
    Last edited by tek_heretik; Aug 11, 2013, 09:16 AM. Reason: Grammer

Originally posted by HalationEffect
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wkw9nvRCY8 (Warning - Not Safe For Work!!)

Enjoy
    "dead MIT punks left and right", oh my lord, lol.

Comment

" +5 "

"I glance at the dude to make sure he's hacked, his fingers on the crater of his baby Mac." !!

OMG. ROFL.
      "I'm busting more sh*t than an incontinent man at a chili cook-off."
      Last edited by perspectoff; Aug 11, 2013, 10:11 AM.

UbuntuGuide/KubuntuGuide

Right now the killer is being surrounded by a web of deduction, forensic science,
      and the latest in technology such as two-way radios and e-mail.

Comment

I had to delete two posts, as they linked to profane/offensive language. HalationEffect didn't intentionally mean to 'cross the line', which does exist in KFN concerning inappropriate content, and my actions to delete his posts do not convey a belief he did anything overtly wrong. He did not.

Kubuntu Forums . Net does not condone, nor will it permit inclusion within posts, either directly or indirectly, profane or offensive language. Thread closed.
        Last edited by Snowhog; Aug 11, 2013, 12:53 PM.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X