Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Linux version of Free Music Zilla?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a Linux version of Free Music Zilla?

This windows software allows the downloading of music from sites like Last.fm, Pandora, etc... They don't offer a Linux version yet. Other windows software that is similar is Orbit Downloader and VideoRaptor.

Was wondering if anyone was aware of similar software that IS available for Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Is there a Linux version of Free Music Zilla?

I think firefox addon DownloadHelper does the same. I suggest checking it out
    Join the dark side<br />---------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Samsung NC10 netbook running<br />PCLinuxOS 2010 // Win XP

Comment

u can always try running it thru Wine, winehq.org.
      Wanna know more about Me and My computer then click here

Comment

I installed the Video DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox and it is working well for me so far. I had searched the mozilla add-ons site but I think I kept overlooking it because I was looking for music and the add-on seems primarily focused on videos. They should just call it DownloadHelper instead of Video DownloadHelper. Regardless, thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm looking at the Add-ons right now for Firefox - no Video Downloadhelper.

Comment

https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/3006

Comment

Working...
            X