X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview freezing (?)

OpenSource,

please take this for a subtle hint, not a complaint, for you are doing a great job ...

But as of "now", the option to preview my posting before publishing seems to be freezing: is says "fetching" - and that is it ... no fetching, no reloading, no nothing ...

May be a coincidence, but the newly added "inline editor" (presumedly based on the same code) displays comparable behaviour: when I try to save (read: publish) my posting, it says "loading" - that is all ... (whereas in this case, the job actually gets done, as one can verify through a forced page reload).

Birdy

Re: Preview freezing (?)

It does the same thing for me too, I will try and hunt down a solution. Also, whenever you type a quick reply and click preview, it works fine. It seems to only be a problem when making an "advanced" reply.

Open Source

Comment

Re: Preview freezing (?)

Ok, looks like I got it working now. It had to do with the MK Portal and SMF integration. Thanks for pointing it out. I am sure we will see several more bugs pop up in the coming weeks or months due to today's upgrade.

Comment

Working...
      X