X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access last post I wrote

Hi,
    I just replied to https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...e-kde5-kf5-bug
    My post is the first one on the second page, but it's impossible to go to the second page. I tried every trick I know.
    I'm afraid other people can't read it too. And there are ages of wisdom in my post )
    Can you have a look at it?
    Thanks.

This is a bug that happens every time a new page is created on a thread that has to be manually fixed, so just wait.

Comment

Fixed as of 11:28 AM Sat Oct 2.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Fixed as of 11:28 AM Sat Oct 2.
        Thanks a lot!!!

I just started emailing, because i couldn't access the forum at all anymore. Only got 'Database error'. After writing the mail (but just before sending it) I thought: it's impossible this can solve it, but let's try logging out.
        And lo and behold: I could read everything. After logging in it still works.
        Thanks a lot.

Comment

I see what you mean. After posting this, I got that page with Database error again. I've never got that before. What I got was not seeing my reply after posting it, but that was rater easily to solve. This page is new for me, but it's the same page I got every time I tried to access the forum for the last 24 hours or so.
          This time refreshing the page solved it.
          Maybe it's an idea to add on that page something like try logging in and out?

Comment

Working...
          X